I got a Kindle e-reader from my kids last Christmas and have wanted to make some sort of cover for it. So, today I looked at my collection of vintage books and chose a bright green one titled A Woman’s Place. My supplies were: foam core, book cloth, a scrap of fabric, spray adhesive and/or tacky glue, a ruler, a rotary cutter or Exacto blade and pieces of elastic. Here’s the result and I have to say I’m very happy with it! For anyone who might want to try making their own, I’ve put up a tutorial of how I did it. Click on the tutorial page under my banner. This was definitely a fun project and a great way to use some of my old books! Let me know if you try making your own book cover and show me how it came out.